Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spring Flowers

I was looking at a rose today and thinking about who I used to be and the ideas I used to have about the future. Although I feel like a lot of dreams have been stripped by reality. I have to ask myself why I didn’t fight harder to have faith in them…or to have patience. Patience to know through each disappointment and good is working together. That through it all I already have what I need and what I need is less then I think it to be. What makes a life disappointing? Is it the person’s view of the life, the decisions made, the changes made through it, the wisdom gained, the fun that was found, or the friends acquired? Who can say the exact moment they lose a dream? I think dreams can be taken from us slowly disappearing like fog in the morning, until suddenly we see clearly and what we see is realistic not tainted by our false hopes. I’m sure this sounds too honest to you...I hope it does. However, don’t misunderstand me. I think the fog of a dream was intended for us all and no matter how real life becomes to us we should fight to keep it close to remain surrounded in it. I hope to find my fog again. ..I hope you do too.

No comments: