SO I am running to my next plane as the final boarding call is sounding and I am thinking to myself..."When did I decide that this is what I wanted to do?". I begun to backtrack in my mind the days leading up to this frantic run and I realized that I never really truly decided. I guess that if I want to live my life in a way that allows God to use me I will never get to make up my mind on these crazy things. Yes, I decided to go to Korea about a month ago and here I am sitting in Seoul wondering what the heck is going on, but also consumed with peace that is focused on Christ. Thank God that He made me irrational and unconventional because if He hadn't I don't believe I would be here now. If I could just list three fears that I am feeling right now, I would have to say, that I wont be thankful when everything is going wrong, that I will become homesick and sad, that I wont live in the moment that God has provided. Now, I pray that God will direct my steps, emotions, and thoughts. Because, come on, lets just be honest with each other...this might be freaking hard....but completely awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment