Monday, August 11, 2008

Honest Expression

This is my first post. Pressure? Yes, there is always pressure on the first post it leads the way for the post to follow. So I will keep this short and just about my life. I have recently graduated from college and my expectation for life is that God will use me in some way, hopefully authentically. I am leaving to go to Korea to teach English in 7 days. Right now I am sitting on the floor literally surrounded be my close friends. While I am so thankful to have a new experience and to be immersed in a different culture. I am sad to leave these people who I adore and love. So it is fitting that my first post is the ending of a great chapter of life. So yes, blogging... I was hesitant at first but now I hope that this will keep my close relationship close despite distance...Yeah, I'll probably be pretty sentimental for the next few months...So read or not its up to you.

No comments: