OK so the city is huge...but not just huge it is colorful and there are blinking lights everywhere. For me this is like stimulation overload. Those who know me would tell you that I pay attention to small...sometimes meaningless details...flowers distract me, rain puddles, light posts, these things really grab my attention. So as I am walking along the streets of Seoul with Jess, I am completely
overwhelmed by all the lights and flashing things and crickets (who chirps so loud it actually freaks me out). My friend Jess says that Korea is like "life on Steroids" and I completely agree.
This morning we went to yoga class and it was so much fun, however I was completely inadequate. They stretched with such grace and ease. The teacher had to push on my back in order to allow me to stretch further. Hey, at least I was a little more limber after the class.
One last thing, I have a feeling that my parents have absolutely no idea how to read my blog, but they have to much pride to admit it. Kyle you should probably show them how to read this.
2 comments:
Yay steph! You're such a trooper. I feel like the Lord just wrapped up a little present and dropped it off at the airport. I am glad you were my yoga buddy today :)
Steph! I'm so proud of you posting multiple times already... I am reading... And I love to hear about it. Glad to hear tou are. Doing well!
Post a Comment